Sunday, May 1, 2011

Week 1 Status and Before Pics

Well, it has been a crazy week.  Looking back I am not sure it was the best week to start this adventure, but none the less I am determined to continue.  I will start with how my week went.  When I started on Monday I was way pumped and ready to go.  I faded slightly during the week and come the weekend I was struggling not really with motivation but with implementation.  Janica's birthday was Saturday and I had long ago planned a date night cooking class for Friday.  We had a blast but it also came with a price.  The menu called for lots of garlic, oil and tasty goodness.  Then Saturday we went to dinner with friends to continue the celebration at Tepanyakis.  But I am happy to report that those were my only really weak points of the week.  I am glad that my wife is 25 and that I can get back on track.  As far a exercise this past week was okay I guess.  I rolled my ankle playing basket ball last Friday so that put a stop to all cardio until further notice. The ankle is still really bothering me today so I don't hold too much hope for this week.  I did do some strength training and that was the highlight.  I will detail in a later post about what my routines are.
Now onto the "good" stuff..... the stats.  When I started this I stepped onto the scale at 207.6 lbs.  This is my official starting "Naked Weight"  I have not taken any measurements, but those too will follow later.  As of today I weighed in at 206.6 lbs "NW" (Naked Weight).  I am glad to see that 1 measly pound given the struggles faced, but not satisfied.  I hope to report better number next week.  I have posted my official before pics below.  WARNING SOME MATERIAL MAY BE INAPPROPRIATE FOR CHILDREN.....don't worry it is safe to look.

Side Relaxed

Front Relaxed

Back Relaxed
Scary I know!

3 comments:

  1. This was a bad week for both of us! BUt the celebration is over..now back to reality of the fact that swimsuit season is around the corner! GOod luck and I hope you keep motivated I love you...Jani

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job man it takes guts to put yourself out there! believe me I know!! Holidays and birthdays are hard to diet around but you can always make wise choices there too!! Good luck with that ankle, if your gym has and arm bike machine you can use that instead of another form of cardio..just a suggestion, anyway keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nolan, you look so serious in the 2nd pic! you mean business i can tell :) Caden and I are rooting for you. Way to Go!!!!!

    ReplyDelete