Monday, May 9, 2011

Week 2 Thoughts

Week 2 has come and gone!  I weighed in last night and was at 207 lbs.  While I wish that number was lower I also recognize that I have not been consistent yet in exercising.  My eating habits are “improving” I watched what I ate and my portion size.  Sadly though there were also a few days this week that I literally did not eat until late at night.  I woke up, worked all day and went to school all without anything more than a few glasses of water.  This was not intentional starvation, but rather a busy schedule mixed with unpreparedness.  I know it’s not healthy to do that, and can be very counter-productive to weight loss.  Hopefully this week I will prepare better for my days.
On another note I am working on a few posts that go beyond the typical stat update.  Topics that I am working on include supplements, recipes for healthy eating, creating a custom workout routine, and posts about motivation and lifestyles.  I am hoping that I can keep this blog interesting by doing more than updating my weekly status.

No comments:

Post a Comment